Acupuncture is both a safe and effective treatment for many issues, including symptoms of the cold, flu and seasonal allergies. However, In light of the current epidemic and to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are politely asking patients showing the following symptoms:
Shortness of breath
(only some might develop these additional symptoms)
Runny or stuffy nose
Body aches and pains
To please contact your primary care physician or the nearest ER/urgent care.
As always, our office is committed to the health and safety of all our patients:
- Patient rooms are cleaned after each patient.
- Office, waiting areas and bathrooms are cleaned every day.
- Masks and gloves are worn by all staff members.
- Proper hand washing techniques are used by all staff members.
- By law, we only use sterile single-use disposable needles which are properly disposed.
- Any initial paperwork can be mail, faxed or emailed to you prior to your first visit.
For all other patients, at this time our office is still open and taking patients Monday-Friday 9:30am to 5:00pm. We will update on any changes to our schedule via our website or you can call our office anytime during normal business hours.
Thank you very much for your patience during this time.
Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine and Rehab Center.